Independent Wealth Advisor
Anna Gorman is a financial planner with Woodbury Financial Services, Inc in the Milwaukee area.
Anna has over 19 years of financial services experience and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. CFP® is the most widely recognized certification in the financial planning industry. She also has the designation of Chartered Special Needs Consultant®. The ChSNC® focuses on the skills needed to help parents and caregivers plan for the complex financial decisions they will need to make for their loved one with special needs.
With her training and experience she is able to
- Help you review your plans for the future and compare them to how you save
- Design a financial plan and help you follow it
- Create retirement-planning action steps based on your personal goals
- Provide ongoing personal guidance and advice to help you manage your plan
- Explore estate planning options to help you leave a legacy
- Help you address the unique concerns for a family member with special needs
Anna lives in the Milwaukee area with her husband Michael and 2 sons, Seamus and Liam.